M1200 Muffle Furnace
M1200 Muffle Furnace uses Resistance wire as heating elements, which can be used up to 1200℃. These compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in laboratory. It is an ideal instrument for materials annealing and sintering in your research.
1. Operation Temperature: 1100℃ (1200℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina
fiber ceramic insulation.
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower teperature in outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR(Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 30 segments programmable.
|Product||M1200 Muffle Furnace|
30 steps programmable and PID automatic control
0~15℃/min (suggestion: ≤10℃)
AC 220V, Single Phase, 60/50 Hz (or according to your requirement)