M1400 Muffle Furnace M1400-12L-IC
M1400 Muffle furnace uses SiC rods as heating elements, which can be used up to 1400℃. These compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in laboratory. Quality features like the double-walled casing, light-weight constructions, friendly controller make these models reliable partners for your application.
1. Operation Temperature: 1300°C (1400℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina
fiber ceramic insulation.
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower teperature in outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR(Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 30 or 50 segments programmable.
1400℃ High temperature Muffle furnace
30 steps programmable and PID automatic control
0~15℃/min (suggestion: ≤10℃)
Silicon Carbide (SiC)
AC 220V, Single Phase, 60/50 Hz (or according to your requirement)