T1400 Tube furnace T1400-60IC
1400℃ Tube furnace is a precision furnace using high-quality SiC rods as heating elements. It is widely used for materials or chemical lab to sinter all types of new materials samples under vacuum or other gases condition
1. Operation Temperature: 1300℃ (1400℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina
fiber ceramic insulation.
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower teperature in outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR(Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 30 segments programmable.
1400℃ (for short time)
30 steps programmable and PID automatic control
0~15℃/min (suggestion: ≤10℃)
Silicon Carbide (SiC)
AC 220V, Single Phase, 60/50 Hz (or according to your requirement)