T1600 Tube furnace T1600-100IT
1600℃ Tube furnace is a precision furnace using high-quality MoSi2 rods as heating elements. It is widely used for materials or chemical lab to sinter all types of new materials samples under vacuum or other gases condition.
1. Operation Temperature: 1500℃ (1600℃ for short time).
2. Simple english touch screen control panel
3. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina
fiber ceramic insulation.
4. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower teperature in outside case.
5. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR(Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
6. Power control with 30 or 50 segments programmable.
1600℃ (for short time)
30 steps programmable and PID automatic control
0~15℃/min (suggestion: ≤10℃)
Molybdenum Disilicide (MoSi2)
AC 220V, Single Phase, 60/50 Hz (or according to your requirement)